Thank you for your continuing trust.
For those of you who are new to this website or new to the practice, let us tell you a few things about WyliePets.com and our flagship East Plano Murphy Pet Hospital. We are excited to expand our services towards Wylie, Lavon, Nevada, and beyond. Although WyliePets.com is newly established, please know that we have been serving the Plano, Murphy, and Wylie area for 25 years. That’s a quarter-century of dedicated service to the community. And we are proud to say that we are still 100% family owned! Our staff are local residents. Our kids go school with your kids. We are committed to creating jobs in support of the local economy.
Our goal in this hospital (“Your Hospital”) is to provide the best possible care for your pets. We do this by:
1) Being honest and upfront.
2) Giving you all the options and keeping communications open. No pressure.
3) Promoting preventive healthcare. Regular wellness exams help catch potential problems. By doing this, you avoid crisis management that can be financially and emotionally draining.
4) We keep overhead expenses low. We get the best deals on medications and pass on the savings to you.
5) As a doctor, I’m always improving my skills. I stay up to date with cutting edge technology, but also stay with older proven cost effective remedies. Specialist referral is within reach as well as overnight care at an independent ER.
We take pride in having a higher than usual proportion of Bachelor’s and Associate’s Degree holders on staff . That is very special for a veterinary hospital and might be a rare find in some areas. Our doctors also are very seasoned and have a combined experience of almost 100 years!
Our loyal staff will use their experience to make sure your pets receive the best care and treated with respect. All of our staff is dedicated to making sure your pets get all the loving care they need during their stay. This group is like family and we make sure your pets feel like they belong no matter how brief their stay may be. Most of the staff were clients, kids who grew up coming here with their pets. Some started volunteering and then got hired.
We have helped thousands of pets over the years and appreciate the owners’ full commitment to make their pets lives better. Help us help you see amazing results: healthier, happier pets.
Priscilla Muhoho, DVM, Joshlynn Mixon (Manager), and Staff